Your Safe stay
Dear Hotel Olimpia Guests,
first of all, we THANK YOU for thinking about our hotel for a stay in Venice. We are excited to see normality is coming back and nowadays nothing is more appreciated!
We’ve been through some hard months, but now we are ready to start again. However, things are not as they were before, therefore we are focusing on a new concept of stay, based on HEALTH AND HYGIENE.
All aspects of our operations respect the recommendations of the World Health Organization and we are applying a Health Safety protocol to make your stay at Hotel Olimpia not only pleasant but also safe.
We think now it’s time to relax and just think about the beauties of this marvelous city. We will take care of your safety and wellness!
Check our Health & Hygiene Protocol and feel free to contact us for any additional information you might need!
Health and Hygiene Protocol:
- – Masks (covering nose and mouth) are mandatory in all common areas. Please respect this rule
- – Rooms keys are disinfected daily and all unnecessary items have been removed from the room.
- – Sanitizing stations are set in all common areas: both staff and guests are invited to clean their hands properly with the disinfectant gel.
- – All our guests and staff are required to respect the minimum social distance of 1 meter. Discrete yet visible markings on the pavement will help you in maintaining the distance.
- – We have improved room cleaning and introduced the disinfections of all our Hotel rooms & areas
- – Our staff is following strict guidelines, included the mandatory temperature checks
- – While recognizing the importance of a quality breakfast, offerings have been adapted to prioritize your health and safety and furniture has been modified to allow a proper social distancing.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COMPREHENSION AND YOUR PRECIOUS COLLABORATION